Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Galley

Happy Birthday, Mom!!!
Last weekend we drove to Morro Bay for my mom's, eh, 40th birthday (don't tell her I said that). On the night of her actual birthday, we went to The Galley for dinner. I was sort of worried because I don't like seafood and most of the food was just that. Anyway, the chicken breasts were lightly grilled and marinated in teriyaki and pineapple juice. They didn't have any sauce actually on the chicken. They (I think it was two chicken breasts) were served with pineapple slices and mixed vegetables. I chose the garlic mashed potatoes as my choice of side. To compliment the meal, they included an orange slice. My mother was very grateful that they didn't sing to her. 3/5 stars

http://www.galleymorrobay.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment